For your convenience, please download and complete the forms prior to your office visit.
- Although dental personnel primarily treat the area in and around your mouth, your mouth is a part of your entire body. Health problems that you may have, or medication that you may be taking, could have an important interrelationship with the dentistry you will receive. Thank you for answering the following questions. Complete answers will expedite the office visit.
- The ultimate goal of Missoula Pediatric Dentistry, as outlined in our mission statement, is to provide quality care and be understanding of all our patients. We feel confident in our ability to provide you and your child valuable dental care which will exceed all your expectations. Our desire is to establish a long-lasting relationship with you and your child.
- In accordance with The Telephone Consumer Protection Act of 1991 (TCPA) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), we may send you information including protected health care information, demographic or billing information that may individually identify you or the patient and that relates to past, present, or future health conditions and related health care services and payment or for the purpose of treatment and billing.
- We do our best to give your child the best quality dental care in a safe and caring environment. Every effort will be made to work with your child to gain cooperation through understanding, gentle guidance, humor and charm. When these fail there are other management techniques that can be used to eliminate or minimize disruptive behavior. Please review the following techniques.
- This Notice described how health information about you may be used and disclosed and how you can get access to this information. Please review it carefully.
- I understand that my child's continued dental treatment depends on me! I also understand and agree to the following conditions: I must have my child's Medicaid enrollment card at every visit, failure to present this card to verify eligibility at every visit will result in not being seen and this is considered a failed appointment.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT!
We invite you to be present with your child during all of their visits to our practice.
My daughter has been seeing Dr. Tiede since she was 6 months old and we love her! She has a great staff and they are fantastic with children!
I absolutely love this place and the people that work there. You're very professional and absolutely amazing. My daughter is handicapped and they were very amazing with her. They were extremely caring and very gentle.
Missoula Pediatric Dentistry is phenomenal! I wish my dentist was this caring & accommodating. My daughter has been going here for 14 years & actually likes going to the dentist. The entire staff is amazing.
The staff at Missoula Pediatric Dentistry are amazing! They are so accommodating with getting my kids in on short notice and we love each one of the doctors. No matter who we see they know what is going on with my child, even if the last visit was with a different doctor. I always recommend them to family and friends!
My son does not like the dentist, to be honest I used to joke we would be asked to not come back because he is so difficult! This last time we had the most amazing, patient, kind assistant named Jayden! She took so much time talking through each step with my 4 year old. I can’t say thank you enough to her and Dr. Tiede for being so kind and helpful ! You both have helped him understand going to the dentist isn’t scary!
We've had several emergency teeth issues that their office was immediately willing to see me. I have never had any issues with procedures happening without my consent. I feel confident that my children are reciting top notch quality care, we are all being treated with the utmost respect and that at any time I can discuss any concerns or issues I may have with them without any repercussions.